VISION & MISSION
MOTTO:“Education that liberates you.”
People with disabilities (socio, economic and physical Disability), women and children in the society have equal opportunity leading to improve quality of life and fully participate in a society that respects their human dignity.
Educate, rehabilitate and equip the abilities of rural women, Children and person with disabilities, the community for initiating and facilitating the holistic development including health.
- To work for community development and welfare of the economically and socially backward.
- To create awareness among the downtrodden to bring about transformation in the existing structure.
- To promote leadership training to the rural youth and to promote women’s liberation.
- To organize manpower resources in villages and other places and to employ them for community development.
- To provide education to rural youth.
- To provide rural entrepreneurship to rural community.
- To promote rural development this includes empowerment of women, disabled community, agricultural laborers, landless laborers and those who residing in rural areas.
- To promote the health status of the poor and under privileged community